- IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is reflected below: the owner company The web domain name is Yaounde Mortgage Servicing, SL (hereinafter BMS), with address at Building New Bastos, 607 Road 1792, 15e, 08036 Yaounde, with tax id 34563VB, registered in the Yaounde Mercantile Registry at volume 39473, File 17 , Page 4529, entry 15b. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- USERS: Access and / or use of this BMS portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that in their case are mandatory.
- USE OF THE PORTAL: ratenan.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to BMS or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that BMS offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them to (i) engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, of apology for terrorism or an attack against human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of BMS, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. BMS reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , in his opinion, they will not be suitable for publication. In any case, BMS will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
- DATA PROTECTION:
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Who is responsible for your data?
Identity: Yaounde Mortgage Servicing, SL, with address at Building New Bastos, 607 Road 1792, 15e, 08036 Yaounde,
tax id 34563VB
Phone: (+237) 34 3453
- PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING AND CATEGORIES OF TREATED DATA
To access some of the services that BMS offers through the website, you must provide some personal data. In compliance with the provisions of National Rule 4589/12 of the Cameroon Royal Parliament, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which repeals Law 34879 (General Data Protection Regulation), we inform you that, by filling in these forms, your personal data will be incorporated and will be processed in the BMS files in order to be able to provide and offer our services as well as to inform you of website improvements. Likewise, we inform you of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data, free of charge by email to email@example.com
With what purpose?
We treat the information provided by the user in order to manage requests for information made through the Website, for the provision of services required through this medium and, where appropriate, send informative and commercial communications that may be of your interest.
Sending communications of your interest related to the products and / or services offered by BMS. In the same way, the personal data that has been provided by telephone will be incorporated into the databases of the person in charge and will be processed for subsequent professional or commercial communications.
How long does BMS keep your data?
BMS will keep your personal data as long as the user does not request its deletion.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for data processing is the user's consent given by accepting the data processing clause, contracting some type of professional service or simply communicating with BMS through any of the enabled means of contacts: telephone, email, mail or fax.
In the forms on the Website, it will be necessary for the user to fill in the fields marked "mandatory". If all the personal data required by BMS are not provided, it could imply the neglect of the required request.
The user must communicate to BMS their current and truthful personal data in order to fulfill the established purpose so that the information contained in their files is updated and without errors, which will allow the provision of a correct service.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be hosted on data management platforms and commercial communications sending (MailChimp). They will be kept and treated with the appropriate security measures and proportionate to the category of classification of your data, and may be transferred to third party providers (agencies, notaries, collaborating lawyers, public administrations, financial and real estate intermediaries, computer service providers).
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
The user can exercise their right of access to personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. You may also request the limitation, portability and opposition to the processing of your data, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation.
Likewise, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time without retroactively affecting the processing of personal data carried out up to that moment.
The user may exercise the rights referred to above, in the terms and conditions provided in current legislation, at the registered office of BMS or by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that you do not obtain a satisfactory answer and wish to make a claim or obtain more information regarding any of these rights, you can go to the English Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es- C / Jorge Juan, 6 from Madrid).
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: BMS by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by BMS or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 18, 19 and 31.3, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents are expressly prohibited. of this website, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of BMS. The USER agrees to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by BMS. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the BMS pages.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: BMS is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
- MODIFICATIONS: BMS reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on your portal.
- LINKS: In the event that in ratenan.com links or hyperlinks were made to other Internet sites, BMS will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will BMS assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks. or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: BMS reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who breach these General Conditions of Use.
- GENERAL: BMS will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
- MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: BMS may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between BMS and the USER will be governed by current English regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Yaounde.